Services Traffic Engineering
Key services include:
- Detailed analysis of the impact of developments including modelling of traffic generation and traffic assignments and analysis of operational performance of midblock road segments and intersections.
- Preparation of Transport Assessments and Statements, LATM studies, supported by multi-criteria assessment of strategies, benefit cost analysis and detailed design of initiatives.
- Review of parking requirements, parking area layout and preparation of parking management plans.
- Analysis of regional and distributor roads based on functional classification and operational characteristics of the road and its intersections with the adjoining network.
- Analysis of transport route options incorporating assessment of social, economic and environmental impacts.
- Analysis of intersections using SIDRA software.
- Expert witness services for a range of clients including private developers and local authorities over a broad spectrum of traffic and transport issues, typically involving appearance at the State Administrative Tribunal (SAT).